Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

I am so excited to be starting this blog! I am a former Hudson Valley bride who loves everything about weddings and the Hudson Valley. I want to share with you inspirations for your Hudson Valley wedding.


Some topics I hope to cover are:

*Hudson Valley Wedding Locations: some you may know and others you may be surprised to see.

*Photography Locations: places to get the best wedding photographs and some unique location ideas

*Wedding Trends: for the Hudson Valley and all over the world. I love to read other blogs and if I find something different, interesting, or new in weddings, I will share.

*Wedding Tips: In Both your planning and for your actual wedding day. Things that I can share with you as a past bride that you may not have thought of or would ever consider.

*Money Saving Ideas: In this economy, we all need to do what we can to save here and there, but when it comes to your wedding, who wants to sacrifice? Where can you save your money and still have a wedding to remember?

*DIY Projects: I love crafts and when done well, a crafty diy project can be a big money saver as well as a personal stamp on your wedding day.

Of course, as I grow this blog, I hope to hear from lots of brides. I am starting this blog for the Hudson Valley because it is where I am from and what I know best, but I hope that this blog will grow to become a source for all brides.

If you are a bride and want to get involved, please send me your ideas too. All are welcome! If you are a past bride that is in love with weddings like me, send me your ideas and experiences as well. The more information posted on this blog, the more we can help inspire, inform, and maybe even de-stress newbie brides. Weddings are a huge undertaking and if you are just starting out, you may not know exactly what you are in for. Hopefully this blog will be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment